Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's a distraction and what's an excuse?

So all day today I have been learning how to decorate my blog. Allow me to say TA DA!! Oh, don't get attached. I have discovered a treasure trove of decoration and I plan to make use of different items on a fairly regular basis. The problem is this undertaking is distracting me from project-of-the-week - the purse. I have made progress. All the supplies I need to make it are not in this house. I would say about 70-80% of the layers are even cut out. There are 2 more types of stuffing that have to be carved up and then I will be about ready to head to the the sewing machine. I am not giving up! Stay tuned. The only issue is this: for this 3 day weekend, I had planned to at least cut out the other quilt top to be built for the quilt show. Do we allow that to interfere with purse construction? Do we aim to leave the blog in it's current decorated status until these projects are complete? Do we just come up with some distractions and excuses and do what we want? What was that I said earlier - ah, yes - stay tuned. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment