Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Until we meet again.

I had to say good-bye to someone today. The thing is, I knew the instant I met him that he was just passing through my life. I knew he would be off to a big adventure sooner rather than later but I opened my heart and let him in. We had some silly fun together outside of work. We ran some errands together on weekends and he even helped me decorate my Christmas tree this past year when I just wasn't sure it was worth the trouble. We laughed together a lot and even though we haven't been side by side at work for a couple of months now, I knew where he was if I needed a grin and a hug. He's leaving for this new big adventure in the next day or so. I will see him on Facebook and know that he is okay but we all know it's just not the same. Good luck Brat! Thanks for your open loving spirit and please, PLEASE take care of yourself. I am very going to miss you!

2 comments:

  1. Laura, I couldn't have said it better! To New Adventures and awesome friends!

    ReplyDelete