Saturday, May 22, 2010

In the blogging beginning. . .


I really, REALLY enjoy other peoples blogs. I think I will see if anyone enjoys mine. . .

The photo was taken on Mother's Day eve. We went to dinner and then they boys posed for the photo. Clayton was somewhere in West Texas.

Prepare for photos of quilts - especially ones under construction, photos of our fruit trees - they are overwhelmed with fruit that we are just now harvesting, and photos of people I love. I'm going to be 50 next month. There will be extensive photography of that!

Okay, I'm off to be inspiried. . .

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blogging..and seeing the extensive photography,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh ... she writes, too.
    I will greatly enjoy your blogs and your photos as I greatly enjoy you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one, too, but I'm not telling anyone about it yet! You're braver than I! Looking forward to lots more!

    ReplyDelete